Tuesday, September 9, 2008

May - August

* This was May and June*


On the left is a picture of Cesar trying to dunk me. We were in La Ceiba, at a nice resort, with the World Vision office.


On the right is a picture of Me and Cesar at the resort. Below that is me on the pier.





This is a picture of the rodeo that was during our town fair in May.




*July and August*


This is Cesar on his Birthday!






Group photo at a midwives training. I'm in the center.... (its a game of Where's Nicole!!)



Below is a pic of Zayda ( my counterpart) and her husband Rey.
This was at their wedding dinner.


At the right is a Cesar and I at the dinner!







This was a brief over view of what I have been up to thru my pictures. Dont have a picture from my birthday because I was at a training, but the group did surprise me with a flan cake! I am trying to find someone with the photo.


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicole, it great to see that you are doing so well! I cant wait to talk with you... keep in touch. Bonnie